- Organizations need grants from the government and foundations to complete research, gather data, move a cause forward.
- Grant proposals serve the same purposes as business plans for the Non-Profit community.
- Before you request grant funds, you must be a non-profit organization.
You will not be able to entice the foundations, government departments to fund your organization without a well thought out and responsible grant proposal.
The grant proposal is what is going to convince anyone to give to your organization.
Some Things To Consider About Bizchoice2001:
- We are registered with CCR for government grants.
- We can assist with a Small Business Loan.
- We can help you navigate the foundation application process.
- We can manage a calendar process to assure that funds will be received yearly. Foundations want to know your organization is not going to come back time and time again.
- We can establish a website for your organization that will attract individual donors.